- An essay is a piece of writing that discusses, describes or analyses one topic in detail.
- It can be descriptive narrative, discursive or argumentative in nature or may express an opinion.
- AN essay should be well-constructed and divided into paragraphs. A well organised essay depends on the following important points.
(1) Introductory Paragraph
- It introduces the topic or theme of the essay.
(2) Supporting Paragraphs :-
- These paragraphs make up the main body of the essay.
- it introduces the various aspect of the topic or main idea and helps in developing the essay with facts, details and examples.
(3) Conducting Paragraph :-
- This paragraph marks the conclusion of the essay. It concludes the essay of the essay. It concludes the essay by restating the main idea in different words, expressing a personal opinion or suggesting a plan of action.
At but not the least, the language should be simple and grammatically correct..
an essay or story is an art. We can write an interesting essay or story if we keep.
certain points in our mind.
Students and teachers, To we have Essay/story writing activity. From an early stage we have been hearing or writing about essay’s and story writing in our school.
But before we start the activity, I would like to tell you about certain imp. points which we have to keep in our mind while attempting to write an essay or story.