Story Hand & Rapid Writing
Extra Curricular Activity
Story telling & Handwriting & Rapid writing
Dear Teachers & Students
Today Jr. & Sr. Kg we have organized a story telling program in our school.
A small child to an adult get fascinated to tell as wel as listen story.
Every story teaches us some lesson or give us a message. It encourages us and inspires us to be on right path.
Do you know: –
Why story telling program is conducted in our school?
- Listening stories gives us fun.
- It raises the curiosity of a child.
- It flourishes the language of a children.
- It develops the speaking and hearing skills of child.
- It develops their memory.
- It creates their imagination power
How to tell story?
- Give proper title to the story.
- Proper expressions and exclamation of the words is necessary. A story can also be expressed told by acting the expression.
- A person telling story should remember or know the story well.
- It should contain moral.
If you will take care of above mentioned points while telling story then it becomes interesting.
The teachers of Kg section are instructed to arrange the students to tell the stories with acting
Tomorrow from std I & IX the prog. of Handwriting & Rapid writing is organized in our school for which keep in mind the following points :-
Reading, writing, thinking, singing, acting are the basic skills. To develop these basic skills is very important. Writing, Reading and calculation are the three basic skills. It is very important to develop the writing skill.
How should be the handwriting in English? In English we write touching the lower line. Have you ever seen the alphabets written in a dictionary? How are the aerves? You can also have similar printed type of handwriting by writing in a wonderful way.
The lower line must be touched while writing in English.
All the alphabets must be written in a proper and appropriate manner.
There should be appropriate spacing between two alphabets & two words.
- The handwriting must have proper cruces & should be written with appropriate pressure.
- The handwriting should neither he their or trick or broken in between.
- Appropriate use of punctuation works should be done.
- Teachers kindly pay attention:
- Keeping in mind the age group of students write a paragraph with good handwriting on the blackboard.
- Display the paper of the student who has written with perfect good handwriting.
- The students with bad handwriting must be given guidance surpethatically.
- Rapid writing wears writing on a topic given instantly.